Looking for a way to promote healthy eating in your store or neighborhood? The "Good Food Here" promotion helps the community to distinguish what food items are healthy.
Why participate in "Good Food Here"?
- New foods attract new customers and keep old customers coming back
- Offering healthy foods makes your business stand out from your competitors
- Healthy foods often have higher profit margins
- Easy access to healthy foods means lower rates of chronic disease
- People who lack transportation will find healthy foods in their local community markets or corner stores
For more information on how you can promote "Good Food Here" at your local business, email Sherry Ellem or call at 740-374-2782 ext. 3342.