COVID Frequently Asked Questions
This is a list of the top questions we get about COVID daily. Please take a few minutes to read through the questions and answers.
1. I just tested positive for COVID. What now?
- First, isolate. Stay home, and stay away from other people in your home as much as possible. Follow the CDC guidelines, found here.
- Do you need a return to work/school letter at the end of your isolation period. Fill out a request form here to request a return to work/school letter.
- What to do if you feel sick, tested positive, or are a close contact?
2. My child just got sent home from school because of COVID. What do I do?
Follow the CDC quarantine guidelines for your child. Guidelines vary depending on vaccination status.
If your child has not tested positive and does not have symptoms, the rest of the household is not required to quarantine.
3. How do I get a home test kit?
Download the NAVICA Medical app from the app store to your smartphone. Call 740-374-2782 ext 3306. We will make arrangements to bring a kit out to your car. PLEASE DO NOT COME INTO THE BUILDING IF YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO COVID.
4. How do I get the Vaccine?
Book an Appointment with our Clinic or call 740-374-2782 Ext. 3333 to check on availability. Learn more about eligibility and clinic hours. Visit https://gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov/ to learn about other vaccine providers in Ohio.
5. How do I get a copy of my shot record?
If your record is in the state immunization database, we can get it for you. Please fill out the request form here and we will send it to you.
6. What can you do to limit the spread of COVID?
🚶♂️➖🚶♀️Stay 6 feet apart from one another and avoid crowds
🚫Avoid poorly ventilated spaces
😷Wear a mask
🤧Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing
👐Clean hands often with soap and water lather and scrub for at least 20 seconds
🤢Avoid close contact with people who are sick
🏡Quarantine if you are exposed to COVID
🏡Isolate when you are sick except to get medical care [call BEFORE you GO]
🤪Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
🧽Clean and disinfect frequently touched item
💉Get vaccinated when it's your turn
🌡️Monitor your health daily
🏡Safer at home; The more people you are in contact with, the more likely you are to be exposed to COVID-19.